LEGAL INFORMATION LSSIICE
In accordance with the obligations under Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSIICE), SEGARRA FILMS SL with CIF B25557455 and registered office at c/ Industria 311, Barcelona 08041 and email address firstname.lastname@example.org , states that they are owned by SEGARRA FILMS SL:
– the domain https://segarrafilms.eu/
– the profiles and page in the following social networks:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/segarrafilms/?hl=es
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/segarrafilms/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/segarracine?lang=es
- Linkedin: https://es.linkedin.com/company/segarra-films-sl
That SEGARRA FILMS SL is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Tom xxx, Sheet xxxx
SEGARRA FILMS SL cannot assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect, inadequate or illicit use of the information that appears on its web pages or online presence in the various social networks. Within the limits established by law, SEGARRA FILMS SL assumes no responsibility for the lack of truthfulness, completeness, updating and accuracy of the data or information contained in its Internet pages.
The contents and information on the Internet pages and social networks of SEGARRA FILMS SL are prepared by professionals duly qualified for the exercise of their profession. However, the contents and information do not bind the aforementioned nor do they constitute opinions, advice or legal advice of any kind, as it is merely a service offered for informative and informative purposes.
The Internet pages and social networks of SEGARRA FILMS SL may contain links to other pages of third parties. Therefore, it cannot assume responsibility for the content that may appear on third party sites. The texts, images, sounds, animations, software and other content included in this website are the exclusive property of SEGARRA FILMS SL or its licensors. Any act of transmission, distribution, transfer, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the express consent of SEGARRA FILMS SL.
Likewise, SEGARRA FILMS SL. reserves the right to withdraw access to the Portal, without prior notice, to any user who contravenes the provisions of this legal notice.
The user will need to have a profile on these social networks to interact with SEGARRA FILMS SL and to accept the relationship with our social network. If this is done, SEGARRA FILMS SL will have access to the user’s profile in accordance with the parameters stipulated by the social network itself and will be able to interact with him/her by sending messages, publications, participation in contests and sweepstakes. If the user does not want SEGARRA FILMS SL to be able to access his/her profile or interact with him/her, he/she will have to unlink from the profile and stop following or delete SEGARRA FILMS SL as a friend, follower or user.
The actions carried out by SEGARRA FILMS SL may be informative and / or advertising of its services or products, considering that the social network is an advertising medium, under the responsibility of SEGARRA FILMS SL in terms of publications and communications made by this online media.
The participation of users in contests, promotions or sweepstakes will imply that the user accepts the legal bases of this contest, promotion or sweepstakes that will be published in the social network of reference at the appropriate time, and with its participation, it will imply that the user has accepted them.
Users are reminded that the publications they make on social networks will be under their responsibility and will be required to respect the legislation and the rights of third parties that may be affected, with special relevance to the rights of intellectual property, data protection and the image of third parties, as well as the rules of the social networks themselves that are contained in the following links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms
- Instagram : https://help.instagram.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/tos
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Under the rules of protection of personal data protection, hereby authorizes the personal data provided to be treated under the responsibility of SEGARRA FILMS SL and address c / Indústria 311, Barcelona 08041:
-Contact form: Your data will be processed in order to manage your request and be able to give you an answer, being the provision of this service the reason that legitimizes us to treat your data. These data will be kept until the request is resolved and will not be transmitted to third parties.
-If your data are collected through the use of analytical cookies that you have previously accepted when accessing our site, they will be used for the purposes of analysis specified in the cookies policy of the website. Your data will be subject to international transfers to the United States and kept for the time necessary to achieve the purpose.
In any case, you may indicate the revocation of the consent given, if this was the basis that legitimized the treatment or exercise the rights provided:
– Of access: the data subject has the right to know if the data controller processes personal data about him/her and, if so, has the right to access this data and to obtain information regarding the processing carried out.
– Rectification: It is linked to the inaccurate or incomplete nature of the data. The data subject has the right to rectify inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
– Deletion: The data subject has the right to obtain the deletion of his or her personal data (“right to be forgotten”), when these are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, the consent on which the processing was based is revoked, the data subject objects to the processing, the data have been processed unlawfully, they have to be deleted to comply with a legal obligation or they have been obtained in connection with the offer of information society services directed at minors.
– Limitation of processing: This is a right of the data subject to mark his or her stored personal data in order to limit future processing. The limitation of processing means that, at the request of the data subject, his or her personal data are no longer processed.
– Opposition: the data subject has the right to object to the processing of his or her data when it is based on certain specific assumptions and a reason related to his or her personal situation is invoked.
– Data portability. The data subject has the right to receive the personal data he or she has provided to a controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, if based on consent or a contract or when the processing is done by automated means.
– Not to be subject to automated individual decisions: the data subject has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of his or her data, including profiling, which produces legal effects on him or her or adversely affects him or her.
These requests must be sent to c/ Industria 311, Barcelona 08041 to the e-mail address email@example.com.
You may also file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
This website is the property of SEGARRA FILMS SL. Intellectual property rights and rights of exploitation and reproduction of this website, its pages, its presence in social networks, screens, the information they contain, their appearance and design, as well as links (“hyperlinks”) established from it on other websites of any affiliated center or dependent body, are the exclusive property of this unless expressly stated otherwise.
All names, designs and/or logos, as well as any product or service offered and reflected in this website, are trademarks duly registered by ( Name of the entity) by its subsidiaries and/or dominated or by third parties.
Any improper use of the same by persons other than its legitimate owner and without the express and unequivocal consent of the latter may be denounced and prosecuted through all legal means available to the Spanish legal system and / or community.
The intellectual property rights and trademarks of third parties are conveniently highlighted and must be respected by anyone who accesses this page, not being the responsibility of SEGARRA FILMS SL the use that the user can carry out in relation to this respect, being the sole responsibility on his person.
Only for personal and private use is allowed to download the contents, copy or print any page of this website and social networks. It is forbidden to reproduce, transmit, modify or delete the information, content or warnings on this website without the prior written permission of SEGARRA FILMS SL.
SEGARRA FILMS SL does not transfer ownership of its software to users. The user is the owner of the medium on which the software is recorded. SEGARRA FILMS SL owns all industrial and intellectual property rights, including the software. If the user transfers software from this website to his terminal, he may not dissect by his study and decompile, translate the version of the original object code or its language or other code or language.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The present general conditions are governed by the Spanish Legislation, feels competent the Spanish Courts and Courts to know of whichever questions arise on the interpretation, application and fulfillment of the same ones. The user, by virtue of his acceptance of the general conditions contained in this legal notice and provided that this submission is possible, expressly waives any jurisdiction that, by application of the Civil Procedure Law in force, may correspond to him.